Happy Winter Solstice, listeners! (and whatever else you may celebrate) Hopefully you're all doing something you love with people you feel the same about. In this hour we've got new music from David Guetta, Alesso, another solid release from The Chainsmokers, a characteristically full-of-feels remix from Lane 8, plus a little something Stranger that may be familiar to many of you.
Sadly, we're quite poorly continuing the brand new 'BackTrack' tradition by completely forgetting to include one, but when a tracklist just comes together you can't disturb the feng shui. We'll be back with a new old classic next episode.
Enjoy, turn it up, and let this month's episode carry you gently through the rest of the year and inspire you to Come Out Swinging in 2017.
Download this mix and keep swingin' to this mix on the go
01. Chet Porter ft. Chelsea Cutler - Stay
02. Michael Stein & Kyle Dixon - Stranger Things Main Theme
03. BROODS - Bridges
04. The Chainsmokers ft. Phoebe Ryan - All We Know
05. Thomas Gold ft. Jilian Edwards - Magic (Original Mix)
06. Kap Slap ft. Jake Etheridge - Harbor (Original Mix)
07. Palastic ft. Josh Roa - Runaway
08. BØRNS - Electric Love (Gryffin Remix)
09. RÜFÜS - Innerbloom (Lane 8 Remix)
10. Bakermat ft. Alex Clare - Living
11. EDX - High On You (Extended Mix)
12. Elephante ft. Brandyn Burnette - Plans (Original Mix)
13. David Guetta, Cedric Gervais, Chris Willis - Would I Lie To You (Radio Edit)
14. Alesso - Take My Breath Away (Extended Mix)
15. CAZZETTE - Static
16. Birdy - Keeping Your Head Up (Don Diablo Remix)
17. Bilal El Aly - Like a Dream (Kono Remix)
18. Above & Beyond ft. Richard Bedford - Alone Tonight (Jason Ross Remix)
19. Hellberg - Slumber Party
20. Delerium ft. Phildel - Ritual (Matt Lange Remix)